Good Morning Everyone!!! Welcome to our very FIRST post! This blog is a very exciting moment in our lives. We cannot wait to share all of our tips, tricks, and advice for each one of you out there. We really do hope you can use our knowledge, that we have gained over the years, to positively enhance how each of you feel about yourself from the inside and out. We are open to any suggestions and we will do our best to answer everyones questions. So lets get started with our first makeup look.
I saw Wicked a few years ago and immediately fell in love with Elphaba, as I am sure many of you did. So in honor of #wickedwednesday here is a wickedly take on the mischievous Elphaba, the Wicked Witch of the West. Be sure to hashtag #labellepatel and tag @labellepatel in your recreations. Like, comment, and share. Thank you all for your support. Enjoy!
- Prime skin usingClarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch then apply one layer of white Cream makeup all over face.
- The white cream makeup will allow you to cancel out skin tone color before you can apply any other makeup color to face. By doing this, you will get a more vibrant color.
- Apply a second layer of white Cream makeup all over face.
- Apply two layers of green grease makeup to face.
- In Morphe 35B palette, apply lime green matte eyeshadow (5th column from left, 2nd row from top) all over face to set grease makeup.
- Using same palette, apply green shade eyeshadow (5th column from left, 3rd row from top) on top of lime green matte eyeshadow.
- Prime eyes with Bare Escentuals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Radiant Sand and apply light purple eyeshadow from Morphe 35B (6th column from left, 2nd row from top) back and forth in crease of eyelid usingMorpheM330 blending brush.
- Be sure to blend out any harsh lines using a clean Morphe M330 brush.
- Apply bright purple eyeshadow from same palette (6th column from left, 3rd row from top) to lower crease and outer corner, with emphasis in outer corner using Morphe M433 brush.
- Combine shimmer purple shadow (6th colum from left, 5th row from top) and shimmer nude shadow (1st column from left, 3rd row from top) with TNT Cosmetic #135 brush and apply on the lid.
- Using green shade shadow and lime green matte shadow (from step 4) fill in bare skin around eye area to complete the green mask. Take dark green shadow (5th column from left, 5th row from top), contour nose using pencil brush and blend with green shade shadow and lime green matte shadow.
- Using Clinique eyeshader brush, contour cheeks with dark green shadow (step 9). Blend out contour with green shade shadow (step 4).
- Use light purple eyeshadow (step 6) as blush for apples of cheeks and blend color slightly into hairline with Bdellium Tools 964 brush. Highlight cheeks bones and bridge of nose with shimmery light green shade ( 5th column from left, 1st from top) from theMorphe35B palette.
- If blush color is too harsh, apply more of the green shade shadow and lime green matte shadow to lighten the purple cheek color.
- Apply NYC liquid eyeliner in wing along top of eyelid. Line top and bottom lashes with MAC Smolder eyeliner. Fill in brows with MAC fluidline in shade Dipdown. Apply top and bottom lashes (I used Witch’s Charm sorceress lashes #11255 from 99cents store).
- Apply your favorite red lipstick to complete the look. I used MAC limited edition Archie collection in shade Ronnie Red.
- In case you want to take this look one step further, repeat steps 1-5 to the neck and decollete to appear green all over and enhance the makeup look.
Be Healthy, Be Gorgeous