To celebrate #ThrillerThursday I wanted to show you a step-by-step thrilling new look on what I think a Pirate should look like. Grunge with a twist of sexy.
- Prime eyes with Bare Escentuals 5-in-1 BB Advanced Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Radiant Sand. Place tape in a diagonal starting towards the nose and ending near the ears.
- This will help give you a clean and sharp edge.
- Apply Makeup Geek eyeshadow in Crème Brulee in the upper crease using a Morphe M330 blending brush.
- Using Morphe M433 Blending Flush Brush, apply Morphe #14 eyeshadow in lower crease. These will be your transition colors.
- Using the Morphe 28S palette – take dark brown shadow with Morphe M433 brush and apply right on top of #14 Morphe eyeshadow. Use Morphe M330 brush to blend out edges.
- Using the Morphe 28F Palette, take dark brown shadow and press in outer corners using pencil brush and blend with Morphe M433 brush.
- Apply NYX Loose Pigment Eyeshadow in Walnut with Sally Girl Glitter Glue on entire eyelid using TNT Cosmetics 135 brush. Do not go above crease.
- Apply Makeup Geek Corrupt in outer corner in a V shape using pencil brush.
- Remove tape and clean any fallout from eyeshadow with a makeup wipe.
- Apply NYC liquid liner in wing along the top eyelid.
- Prime face with Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch and apply your foundation. I am using Tarte Amazonian Clay foundation with Real Techniques Stippling Brush.
- Using Santee 3-in-1 concealer palette, apply orange shade underneath eyes in a triangle and blend using Morphe MB12 brush.
- Using the same exact techniques apply MAC Prolong Wear concealer. I am using Shade NC 42. Highlight bridge of the nose, center of forehead, and chin with the same MAC concealer.
- Go back and buff out edges of concealers with the Real Techniques Stippling Brush. You do not need to add more foundation; just use what is left over on the brush.
- Set under eye area and highlighted points with Ben Nye Banana Powder using Real Techniques Setting Brush.
- Set the rest of your face with setting powder (I am using Cover FX Blotting Ppowder in shade Medium) with Real Techniques Blush brush.
- Fill in brows with MAC Fluid Line in shade Dip Down. Set with dark brown shadow. I like to use the powder from the Benefit BrowZingz kit.
- Line bottom lash line with black eyeliner (I’m using Two Faced Perfect Eyes Waterproof eyeliner in Perfect Black). Be generous. Tight line upper lash line with same black liner.
- Using dark brown shadow from Morphe 28F Palette, smudge out black eyeliner using pencil brush.
- Blend lower lash line using a clean Morphe M433 brush and Morphe eyeshadow in shade 14.
- Using Bdellium Tools Small Shader brush 755, apply Makeup Geek Corrupt eyeshadow closest to lashes on lower lash line.
- Using Clinique True Bronze Pressed Powder Bronzer in shade 04, Sunswept, bronze cheeks and forehead and a little underneath the jawline using Bdellium Tools 964 brush.
- Using Bdellium Tools 945, slightly contour cheeks with MAC Powder Blush in shade Blunt. Apply to forehead as well.
- Apply Benefit’s Rockateur, apply to apples of cheeks using Bdellium Tools 964 brush.
- Highlight the cheeks, tip of the nose, and cupid’s bow with Morphe IB120 Kabuki Fan brush and Hard Candy So Baked Bronzer in shade Tiki.
- Also highlight brow bone and inner corner of eyes with Hard Candy’s Tiki highlighter and Shany Cosmetics 13 brush.
- Line and fill in lips with Mahogany lip liner from MAC.
- Apply Revlon Color Stay Ultimate Sway Lipstick in Shade 035 Backstage to lips.
- Apply a coat of mascara to the top and bottom lashes. I’m using Diorshow mascara in black.
- Apply lashes in Number 117 and your look is complete…matey.
Be Healthy, Be Gorgeous