Good Morning my little bat friends.
Lets get started:
- Prime Skin and apply foundation. Make sure to apply a light layer of foundation to lips as well. Since Vampires tend to have pale skin, be sure to apply a foundation that is a couple shades lighter than your normal skin shade. I used Kat Von D Lock-It Tattoo Foundation in shade 56
- Apply your undereye concealer and prime your eyes. After, set your entire face, including your undereye area with a translucent powder. I used ~ MAC Pro Longwear Concealer in shade NC 42 ~ bareMinerals 5-in-1 Advance Performance Cream Eyeshadow in Barely Nude ~ Urban Decay Razor Sharp Ultra Definition Finishing Powder.
- Now moving on the eyeshadow application. Apply Morphe Brushes #14 eyeshadow in the upper crease of eyelid using Morphe Brushes #M412 brush. This will help create a nice transition for the smokey eye we are about to create and it will help build some depth in the look because we will be applying darker shades on top of this later.
- Next apply MakeUp For Ever Powder Blush #58 in lower crease area using Morphe Brushes C443 brush from inner to outer corner of eye.
- Create a dark base on the lid by apply one thin layer of Wet n Wild gel eyeliner in black #886 using Shany Cosmetics brush #13. You don’t need to apply a lot, just a nice thin layer. Be sure not to go into the crease area, you just mainly want to focus the liner on the mobile eyelid.
- Pat Morphe Brushes eyeshadow #28 directly on top of gel liner using Sephora Large Eyeshadow brush. You do not need to blend this shadow out just yet because we will be using another transition shade in the next step.
- Use the dark brown shadow (6th column from left, 4th row from the top) from the Morphe Brushes 28F palette to blend the black eyeshadow with the Makeup For Ever eyeshadow using TNT Cosmetics #132 brush. Take the shadow all the way to the inner corners of the eye, near the side of the nose. It is ok at this point to blend the dark shadows directly on top of the Makeup For Ever eye shadow we placed down earlier.
- Use red shadow (3rd column from left, 4th row from top) from palette Morphe Brushes 35B palette and apply to upper eye area right onto the brow bone using TNT Cosmetics 132 brush.
- Take Wet n Wild gel eyeliner in black #886 and apply on lower lashes using Shany Cosmetics brush #13.
- Apply black eyeshadow Morphe Brushes #28 using a Essence of Beauty crease brush on top of gel liner.
- Apply dark brown shadow from Morphe Brushes 28F palette to lower lashes using Essence of Beauty crease brush.
- Use red shadow (3rd column from left, 4th row from top) from Morphe Brushes 35B palette and apply to lower lashes using Essence of Beauty crease brush.
- Use Morphe Brushes #14 and blend out edges using TNT Cosmetics 132 brush
- Line inner rim (top and bottom) with Inglot gel eyeliner #79 (red) and set with dark red shadow from Morphe Brushes 35B palette (3rd column from left, 4th row from top) using Shany Cosmetics #7 brush. Fill in brows with Makeup For Ever Powder Blush in 99 using same brush and then apply a layer of Morphe Brushes #28 eyeshadow on top using same brush.
- Apply black mascara (I used DiorShow) to top and bottom lashes. Apply Urban Decay Black Velvet eyelashes to top lash line. I like these lashes because they have little feathers, which give the illusion that the vampire just transformed from a bat.
- Contour hollows of cheeks using Morphe Brushes Italian Badger taper brush and MAC powder blush in Blunt shade. Focus most of the color near ear and slowly blend towards apple of cheeks. Use a fan brush to define cheekbones. You want to create a hollow, sunken look.
- Apply MAC blush in Spring Sheen on apples of cheeks with Bdellium Tools #964 brush. Highlight top of cheekbones with L.F. Cosmetics highlighter in Got A Glow shade using same brush. Contour nose using MAC powder blush in Blunt shade and MAC #217 brush. Also highlight bridge of nose with same highlighter used for cheeks.
- I have two lip options:
- A. If you want nude lips: Line lips with MAC lipliner in Stripdown and fill in with MAC Honey Love lip stick.
- B. If you want red lips: Line and fill in lips with MAC lip liner in Currant. Fill in lips with MAC lipstick in the color Dark Side. Slightly overdraw lips with MAC lip liner in Currant. and be sure to define the point of the cupid’s bow of lip. Fill in outer edges of lips with MAC Schmolder eye liner. Use foundation to clean up outer edges of lip. Apply a light dust of MAC powder blush in Blunt underneath lower lip to make the lip appear fuller.
*** I used the ModiFace app to change my eye color in these pictures to give an added Vampire Effect. You can use this app to experiment whether or not you want to purchase contacts. They have many different styles to choose from.
Be Healthy, Be Gorgeous